Recently updated on July 25th, 2020
Strawberry Virgin Mojito tastes divine with the flavour of fresh strawberries and the looks are killing as you can see here in the pic too. A perfect show stopper!
A little twist in your regular lemonade and you get this refreshing, flavourful, beautiful and appealing mocktail. This simple to make mocktail, a real treat to the eyes as well to the tongue, always win hearts.
One of the few mocktails which taste good just with cold water too and thus makes an apt party drink for this season of spring.
Strawberry Virgin Mojito Perfect For Valentine’s Day
Beautiful spring season calls for some beautiful foods and drinks and this Strawberry Mojito fits in here perfectly.
Being a hardcore strawberry lover, I keep on looking for ways as to how and where I can use this awesome fruit. As these are available for a very short time, my greed becomes all the more.
Strawberry Lemonade is a simple, light, refreshing, perfect mocktail for the spring season.A season when neither hot nor chilled but something slightly cold is preferred.
Recently I had a get together at my place. I was looking for some light and refreshing soft drinks. Most of the mocktails I make are perfect for peak summers only…. chilled with crushed ice. Juices/Cold drinks were other options but as usual, I wanted something different.
Then came up with the idea of Strawberry Lemonade. it is actually nothing but strawberry puree added to lemonade.
I went a step ahead and added chopped mint and chopped strawberries into it.
Oh my God! It tasted Divine. The lovely pink color looked so glamorous with a dash of mint and strawberry pieces floating on the top.
Needless to say, it was not only super-duper hit but was given the ‘ highlight of the party ‘ title by my adorable guests.
Later, I and my husband named it Valentine’s Special.
So this Valentine’s Day, greet your loved ones with this truly lovable drink.
There can be many variations to it.
- Like using fizzy carbonated soda water instead of plain water.
- Or can make your cocktail by adding it to any of the alcohols like Vodka/White Rum.
So let’s go ahead with the basic recipe and then I leave you with your creative ideas.
Don’t forget to share your creativity here.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: Nil
Serves: 4 to 6
- 12 pcs Strawberries, hulled and chopped roughly
- 5 Tbsp (or as per taste) Sugar
- 4 Tbsp (or as per taste) Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups (400 ml) Water, preferably little cold
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Mint
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Strawberries
- Put roughly chopped strawberries and sugar in the blender and puree it fine.
- To this, add water, lemon juice and chopped mint.
- Pour into glasses, top with finely chopped strawberries.
- Serve this lovable drink with loads of love and only love.
- Adjust the quantities of sugar, lemon juice as per your taste.
- Use of mint is optional.
Proceed as above but substitute water with carbonated soda water or use it to make cocktails.
In a Jiffy
Add Strawberry puree to lemonade. Top with chopped mint and strawberries.
If you have liked this post or any of my other recipes then please leave a comment below. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm to post more good content. Also, join me on my Facebook page for more interesting tips and facts.