Creamy Cheesy Yummy Canapes…. a simple, no cook, yummy and healthy snack to munch on.
Creamy cheesy dip makes it all the more healthy and tempting.
Wait wait… don’t worry, there is neither cream nor cheese in it. It is very healthy.
You can make this dip and keep in the refrigerator easily for a few days.
Keep fruits chopped, covered with a cling film, in the refrigerator.
And that’s it. You are ready for evening tea.
You can use readymade canapes for this or can make your own, using bread.
Yes, just toast a bread slice and cut it into different shapes, circle, triangle, semi-circle, flower, etc.
Also, a good way to teach different shapes to your toddlers.
Ingredients for Creamy Cheesy Dip
1/4 Cup Cottage Cheese, homemade or store-bought
2 Tbsp Hung Curd
1 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Put Cottage cheese in the blender and make a fine paste of it.
- Add hung curd, honey, and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Ingredients for Fruity Canapes
4 Brown bread slices.
1/4 Cup Creamy Cheesy Dip
1/2 Cup Fresh Fruits of your choice
- Chop fruits.
- Toast bread slices in toaster or OTG.
- Cut desired shapes of the toasted bread.
- Your canapes are ready.
- Apply Creamy Cheesy dip on the prepared canapes.
- Put fruits of your choice or drizzle chocolate sauce or sprinklers.
- Enjoy with a smoothie .
- Make it colorful by using fruits of different colors.
- Keep the dip a little thick. Ensure that cottage cheese is also thick, without any excess water.
- This dip tastes best when chilled. So make it in advance and keep in the refrigerator.
- You can also first cut the bread slice into shapes and then toast it in Otg. This way, many canapes would get ready in one go.
- Keep the fruits ready.
- What about the leftover pieces of bread? Don’t worry. Either make crumbs and use in cutlets etc or, make some more creamy cheesy canapes on them. See below…
You can use ready-made Canapes/ Crackers/ Sugar Cookies in place of toasted canapes.
Instead of fruits, you can put small dollops of fruit jam or drizzle chocolate sauce on the cheesy yogurt dip.
Share your comments here in the comments section below.
If you like this recipe, please join me on my Facebook page,