Mexican Nachos are now replacing Indian wafers. There is a super craze for these Nachos.
Normally eaten with Salsa dip but today we will be having Cheesy Nachos.
Few days back, when I went to my mom’s place, my nephew Ayush served me these Cheesy Nachos.
He not only served these but in fact made these. He sent his mom, granny everybody out of the kitchen and independently made this for me. He was in class 7 at that time.
I was amazed, pampered and stunned by his gesture. They looked so tempting, colorful as well.
Inspired from him, I decided to post it here as a part of my No fire Cooking Recipes.
He used chopped bell peppers and cheese with nachos.
You can skip bell peppers if you want.
Also, it is a very good snack for times when guests turn up suddenly and that too for a very short time, provided you have nachos.
1 Packet Nachos
1-2 Tbsp Chopped Bell Peppers
2-3 Tbsp Cheese, grated
1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
1/2 tsp Oregano
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 1o minutes. During this time, do the following preparations.
- Chop bell peppers into small pieces.
- Lay half nachos in a bowl.
- Spread half bell peppers and half cheese over it.
- Again spread the remaining nachos.
- Again remaining bell peppers and cheese.
- Put these in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some Chilli flakes and Oregano.
- Your tempting Cheesy Nachos are ready.
- Serve with pride, lemonade optional.
Take Pizza cheese for making this recipe.
Instead of Nachos, use Khakra (Gujarati Snack)
Instead of cheese, use white sauce or Mayonnaise.
Share your comments here in the comments section below.
If you like this recipe, please join me on my Facebook page,