Frozen fruity Pizza is
too attractive to look at…
too delicious to resist…
too healthy for everybody…
too simple to make…
It’s a pizza you would want your kids to have daily.
It gets ready in hardly 10 minutes plus freezing time.
No cooking involved. Hence ideal for summertime.
Made up of only two ingredients, yogurt and fruits, it is a really healthy snack/dessert to munch on any time.
It’s so simple that even your younger chefs can make this.
So, come on, mini chefs, make this yummy Frozen Fruity Pizza…
4 Tbsp Hung Curd
4 Tbsp Mango Puree
2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar (or 1 tablespoon Honey)
1/2 Cup Chopped fruits, of your choice
- Chop fruits of your choice.
- Take a shallow tray that can go in your freezer and lay parchment paper in it.
- Take hung curd in a bowl. Making hung curd is very easy. Check the method of making hung curd here.
- To this, add mango puree and powdered sugar.
- Beat for 10-15 seconds to remove lumps, if any.
- Put this mix on the parchment paper.
- Spread it by tilting the tray to and fro or spread using a spatula.
- Scatter mixed fruits on it.
- Chill in freezer for 3 to 4 hours or till set.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Serve with love.
- Adjust the quantity of sugar and mango puree as per your taste.
- Preferred fruits are grapes, kiwi, pomegranate, plums, peaches, cherries etc.
- Add any other fruit puree like kiwi puree or strawberry puree etc in place of mango puree.
- Keep the yogurt plain, don’t add any puree. Now add powdered sugar and few drops of vanilla essence to it and proceed as above.
Related recipes How to make Hung curd
If you like this recipe then share your feedback. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm to post more good content. Also, join me on my Facebook page for more tips n tricks.