Biscuits are loved by everybody. Children like it for munching ( also for spilling over), Elders like it with tea / coffee. A handy snack for anytime .
But having only plain simple biscuits can be boring at times.
Then comes to the resce, make over of these biscuits in the form of Oreo shake or Biscuit Pudding or No bake Biscuit Cake or these Little Wonders.
Little wonders are really easy to make and takes hardly 10 to 15 minutes.
No cooking… No chopping….No baking….Only fun.
So simple that your children will love making these.
For making Little Wonders, you can take biscuits of your choice.
I mean, even assorted biscuits or just one type of biscuits. Choice is yours but take care that the biscuits are not salty.
Also this is the best use of leftover biscuits in your house.
Many times you have crushed / broken biscuits left with you. So just collect them and make these little wonders.
First of all, crush biscuits, either with a rolling pin or in the grinder.
Now mix condensed milk in this fine powder. Start by adding 1 tsp at a time.
You can also add desiccated coconut or corn flakes or museli in it.
Mix it nicely. If need be, add more condensed milk but very little at a time.
When you are able to bind the dough, then make laddoos out of it or Little Wonders.
For little wonders, just keep the dough between two plastic sheets, roll with a rolling pin and cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
lift it carefully with the help of spatula.
Dust desiccated coconut or icing sugar or sprinklers.
Keep in refrigerator for some time so that they set properly.
You can also use melted chocolate or chocolate sauce in place of condensed milk.
1 tsp Desiccated coconut
2 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- Crush biscuits in the grinder or using a rolling pin.
- Add Condensed milk.
- Gather the mix into a dough.
- Keep the dough between two plastic sheets.
- Using a rolling pin, roll it thick.
- Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutter.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut or sprinklers or cadbury gems.
- Set in refrigerator for half an hour.
- If condensed milk gets added more and becomes difficult to bind then either add more biscuits or desiccated coconut or corn flakes or museli.
- In the absence of cookie cutter use lid of any small container.
- Use melted dark chocolate in place of condensed milk.
Use Condensed milk in Chocolate biscuits.
And use chocolate sauce in non chocolate biscuits.
Share your comments here in the comments section below.
If you like this recipe, please join me on my Facebook page,