#No cook #Healthy #5 minute breakfast.
Nothing can be better than this super duper easy, yummilicious yet Healthy Breakfast.
It is said that if you take proper Healthy Breakfast then you are all set for the whole day.
Yogurt Muesli is ideal for summers as it is very cool, involves no cooking and also has a cooling effect on the stomach.
And this is packed with nutrients along with the freshness of fruits.
Yogurt Muesli has fruits, it has nuts, it has seeds, it has yoghurt, it has oats, it has taste, flavour, looks, freshness- yes, it has everything.
It is filling yet light on the tummy.
It’s a quick fix-up.
Ideal for students, bachelors, busy bees and also for weight watchers.
When my son Shivang returned after attending 2 months summer school in LSE, he was all gaga for this, as he had, had this in London in the breakfast and called it Brain Booster.
He only gave this idea. I tried it and it was a hit.
Everybody loved it.
No hard and fast recipe for this.
Actually no recipe, just assembling certain things.
You can make it in a variety of ways so as to suit your taste buds and with whatever available in your kitchen.
Daily you can try a new combination in this.
What else? Well, the rest I would like you to share with me once you make it.
But what is it????
So, here I go with the basic recipe, leaving you in your kitchen with your imagination.
I have used homemade mango yogurt here.
Preparation time: 5-7 minutes
Cooking time: Nil
Yields: 1 Bowl for 1 person
- 4 Tbsp Muesli (See Note 2)
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (See Note 3), Store Bought or Homemade
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh fruits (See Note 4)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped dried fruits (see Note 5)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped nuts (See Note 6)
- 1 Tsp Mixed Seeds (See Note 7)
1. Take Muesli in a bowl.
2. Pour yoghurt, store-bought or homemade over it.
3. Sprinkle fruits, nuts and seeds over it.
4. Serve with a smile.
- No extra sugar required as yogurt already has sugar.
- You can replace muesli with oats/wheat flakes/corn flakes.
- Take any yogurt, be it mango/strawberry/blueberry/plain.
- Apples, pears, grapes, pomegranate go very well with it.
- Dried bananas, apricots, berries tastes superb.
- Slivered almonds, raisins, dates, apricot etc.
- Seeds of pumpkin, watermelon, cucumber, sunflower, etc.
- Can make this with just one fruit at a time also.
- Feel free to adjust the quantity of all the ingredients.
- When serving to children, can also sprinkle chocolate shavings/confetti.
In a Jiffy
Take some muesli in a bowl. Top it with yogurt, fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts and enjoy.
Related Recipes Mango Yogurt Strawberry Yogurt/Frozen Yogurt
Would love to hear your comments and feedback.
If you like this recipe or any of my other recipes then share your feedback. Your feedback fuels my enthusiasm to post more good content. Also, join me on my facebook page for more tips and tricks.